Sethness Introduces New Class I Powdered Caramel ColorSethness Products Company introduced its newest Class I Powdered Caramel Color. The commercially available SB116 is a label-friendly powder that can improve the visual appeal of baked goods, cereals, dry blends, meat rubs, and seasonings. SB116 is produced from Non-Genetically Modified Sucrose making it ideal for products sold in Europe.
SB116 is the eleventh Class I Caramel Color in the Sethness portfolio. Class I, or Plain Caramel Colors, have become the fastest growing segment in the Caramel Color industry as they meet consumer demand for cleaner labels.
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- PureCircle unveils high-purity Reb D
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »