Impingement Ovens Provide Flexible, Uniform, Sustainable CookingFor rapid cooking with precise control of product color and texture, Heat and Control's AirForce impingement oven provides independent adjustment of cooking and browning on both sides of the product. The patented design cooks all product equally across the width of the conveyor belt.
No yield-reducing overcooking is required to assure all product is fully and safely cooked. For long cook times or high capacity processing in limited floor space, compact Spiral Ovens are available in single and twin drum designs.
Cooking atmosphere circulates in an even 360-degree pattern across all conveyor tiers. Each product piece receives the same degree of cooking for uniform color development and yields. Insulated double-wall construction reduces heat loss and fuel costs. Sanitation uses minimal water for lower utility costs.
Spiral and impingement ovens can cook with steam, dry heat, or any combination of both. Heating and moisture systems fully modulate to maintain a consistent cooking environment and uniform output.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »