High-Lift Box/Container Dumper discharges dust-free into vessels 6 to 10 ftFlexicon's TIP-TITE High-Lift Box/Container Dumper allows boxes and other containers to be loaded at floor level, sealed against a discharge hood, elevated and tipped, mating the hood outlet to a gasketted inlet port fitted to any receiving vessel.
The unit accommodates Gaylords and other boxes from 36 inches to 48 inches (915 mm to 1220 mm) on a side and 39 inches to 44 inches (990 mm to 1117 mm) overall height.
The container platform is raised by a single hydraulic cylinder, creating a dust-tight seal between the top edge of the container and the underside of the discharge hood. A second hydraulic cylinder raises the platform-hood assembly vertically, before tipping it to a motion-dampened stop at 60 degrees beyond horizontal, causing the vertically-oriented hood outlet to mate with the receiving vessel's horizontally-oriented inlet port.
A pneumatic or manual slide gate valve prevents material flow until the discharge cone has been properly seated, and allows discharging at controlled rates.
The dumper is constructed of carbon steel with stainless material contact surfaces, and is also available in all-carbon-steel construction with durable industrial coatings, or all-stainless construction finished to food, pharmaceutical or industrial standards.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »