New Twist On Tortilla Chips From Tostitos
Tortilla chips continue to be an everyday favorite for consumers across the U.S. Plano, Texas-based Frito-Lay North America, the $13 billion unit of PepsiCo, spices up the category with the rollout of Tostitos Artisan Recipes, tortilla chips in two distinctive flavors: Roasted Garlic & Black Bean and Fire-Roasted Chipotle.
A unique blend of nine flavorful grains, Tostitos Artisan Recipes are made with 100 percent natural ingredients from white corn and real ingredients like black beans, garlic and chipotle peppers that are baked in before cooking for a truly one-of-a-kind flavor. Each serving provides 8g of whole grains (the recommended daily amount of whole grains is 48g).
"Since first entering the market more than 30 years ago, Tostitos tortilla chips have been known for bringing people together to share fun, memorable experiences, making our great-tasting chips the must-have staple for just about any type of event or gathering," says Justin Lambeth, vice president of marketing for Frito-Lay North America. "With the introduction of Artisan Recipes, we've put a new spin on the classic tortilla chip, baking real ingredients into every chip for a taste so unexpected and delicious, consumers can enjoy them straight from the bag."
Suggested retail price for a 9.75-oz bag is $3.99.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »