Jelly Bellys Dive Into Chocolate
Jelly Belly Candy Co., Fairfield, Calif., rolls out Jelly Belly Bean Chocolate Dips, Jelly Bellys that have taken a dip into decadence.
Drenched in rich, dark chocolate -- and one of those “why didn’t I think of that?” product launches -- Jelly Belly Bean Chocolate Dips are gluten-free, gelatin-free and certified OU Dairy Kosher.
Flavor varieties include: Raspberry, Strawberry, Very Cherry, Coconut and Orange – and they create a heavenly perfect pairing.
“By leveraging the success of Jelly Belly, we bring a large consumer base to a new product category,” says Rob Swaigen, vice president of marketing for Jelly Belly Candy Co. “More importantly, Jelly Belly Chocolate Dips taste fantastic, and we were very encouraged by the research results when we tested Chocolate Dips with consumers. We are very excited about its potential,”
Suggested price for a 1.8-oz. single-flavor bag is $2.49, while a 4.15-oz gift box featuring all five flavors is $5.99.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »