GoNola Granola Available in Single Serve SnacksChicago, Ill.-based Nature's Hand debuts GoNola, a single-serving (1.75 oz) of Nature's Hand Granola contained in a convenient, hand-held package that's just right for snacks, lunch boxes, toppings and more.
Available in two blends, Vanilla Almond and Maple Pecan, GoNola uses only premium all-natural ingredients like soy oil – which is full of fiber, protein and antioxidants. Made with roasted oats and wheat along with tasty nuts and seeds, delicately sweetened with caramelized brown sugar and honey, GoNola is made in the USA, and contains no artificial colors or flavors, preservatives, cholesterol, trans fats or sodium. It is also the official granola of Outward Bound U.S.A..
"GoNola is designed to fit the consumer trend for on-the-go and at-work snacking," says Kevin Hannan, president of Nature's American Co. "The granola category is growing as busy consumers search for convenient, healthy snacking options not only for themselves but for their children as well," he adds.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »