GoNola Granola Available in Single Serve SnacksChicago, Ill.-based Nature's Hand debuts GoNola, a single-serving (1.75 oz) of Nature's Hand Granola contained in a convenient, hand-held package that's just right for snacks, lunch boxes, toppings and more.
Available in two blends, Vanilla Almond and Maple Pecan, GoNola uses only premium all-natural ingredients like soy oil – which is full of fiber, protein and antioxidants. Made with roasted oats and wheat along with tasty nuts and seeds, delicately sweetened with caramelized brown sugar and honey, GoNola is made in the USA, and contains no artificial colors or flavors, preservatives, cholesterol, trans fats or sodium. It is also the official granola of Outward Bound U.S.A..
"GoNola is designed to fit the consumer trend for on-the-go and at-work snacking," says Kevin Hannan, president of Nature's American Co. "The granola category is growing as busy consumers search for convenient, healthy snacking options not only for themselves but for their children as well," he adds.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »