Mini Size Tio Pepe's Churro Fries Available For Grab-And-GoBite-size/mini offerings were ranked the No. 4 trend on the "What's Hot" Chef's Survey, published by the National Restaurant Association, Washington, D.C.
J&J Snack Foods, Pennsauken, N.J. is right on trend with the introduction of Tio Pepe's Churro Fries, authentic churros in a fun, new shape. A delicious grab-and-go pastry with a warm center and a crispy exterior, and rolled in cinnamon sugar – in a mini sized portion – Tio Pepe's Churro Fries offer the perfect anytime food for casual dining or catering operations, as well as leisure and sports & entertainment venues.
Tio Pepe's Churro Fries are conveniently packed in four 108 count bags, with cinnamon sugar included in each bag, and a branded Tio Pepe's Churro Fries holder is also available.
Suggested retail price for about 10 to 12 is $1.69 to $1.99.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »