Mini Size Tio Pepe's Churro Fries Available For Grab-And-GoBite-size/mini offerings were ranked the No. 4 trend on the "What's Hot" Chef's Survey, published by the National Restaurant Association, Washington, D.C.
J&J Snack Foods, Pennsauken, N.J. is right on trend with the introduction of Tio Pepe's Churro Fries, authentic churros in a fun, new shape. A delicious grab-and-go pastry with a warm center and a crispy exterior, and rolled in cinnamon sugar – in a mini sized portion – Tio Pepe's Churro Fries offer the perfect anytime food for casual dining or catering operations, as well as leisure and sports & entertainment venues.
Tio Pepe's Churro Fries are conveniently packed in four 108 count bags, with cinnamon sugar included in each bag, and a branded Tio Pepe's Churro Fries holder is also available.
Suggested retail price for about 10 to 12 is $1.69 to $1.99.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »