Sea Watch International Introduces Oven Ready Clam StripsEaston, Md.-based Sea Watch International, the largest harvester and processor of clam products in the world, introduces Oven Ready Clam Strips, a favorite of kids and adults alike since the days of the iconic orange roofed Howard Johnson's. Until now the only way to thoroughly enjoy the tender sweet yet tender taste was to throw them in the fryer. Of course you could bake them in the oven but they never had that awesome combination of tender and crispy that you get from the old deep fryer.
Now you can get that tender crispy crunch from the oven through Sea Watch's revolutionary process; the performance of the oven ready clam strip equals that of a fried product and in some cases is preferred. Sea Watch's new oven ready clam strips are the perfect excuse to put them back on the menu. The cooking instructions can even be altered to accommodate your pizza oven.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »