Dipping Chips Get a Makeover Thanks to Extruding Technology
Taking the dipping chip concept to a new level of sophistication, Clextral is offering new technology for creating extruded snacks that combines style and crunch with generous dip-handling capacity, creating a new niche for snack manufacturers.
Clextral can make dipping chips with ridged designs that add structural strength for heavy dipping, or open celled snacks with a broad shape and light crunch for soft dips. The twin screw extruders' flexibility allows precise adjustments in each processing parameter. Processing technology can craft snacks with specific attributes such as texture, mouthfeel, and cell structure to make each product unique.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »