Sugar Free Trident Vitality Awakens, Invigorates And Rejuvenates
Kraft Foods Inc.'s Cadbury unit, Parsippany, N.J., rolls out sugar-free Trident Vitality, three blends of sophisticated flavors and inspired ingredients, each with its own twist.
The feel-good flavors -- Vigorate, Rejuve and Awaken -- add a little piece of delicious well-being to the gum-chewing experience, with vitamin C, ginseng or white tea infused into each pellet-sized piece. Targeted primarily to 25-34-year-olds, Trident Vitality marks the first offering in the Trident gum family to incorporate the unique array of new flavor ingredients Vigorate is a burst of citrus and strawberry with vitamin C (one piece contains 10 percent of the DV of vitamin C). Rejuve is a refreshing blend of mint and white tea. Awaken has peppy peppermint with a dash of ginseng.
"Based on research, we found many consumers were looking for unique, new flavors that fit with their wellness lifestyle," says Kelly Bivens, Trident brand manager. "We always try to respond to consumers needs, and so far the response has been terrific. Vitality has tested as one of our best-tasting gums to date, and we are very excited to bring it to our consumers nationwide."
Trident Vitality incorporates sleek and stylish packaging that features a "click" when opened or closed. The packaging is a full box with a blister pack inside, although the box closes to ensure the blister pack does not slip out. This is unlike traditional blister packaging, which is cut open on both sides.
Suggested retail price is $1.29 for a single-pack and $2.89 for a three-pack.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »