Snickers Debuts Peanut Butter SquaresHackettstown, N.J.-based Mars Chocolate North America rolls out Snickers Peanut Butter Squared the newest variety of its classic Snickers bar. It retains all the ingredients people love about Snickers like peanuts, caramel, nougat and milk chocolate and pairs them with peanut butter.
"How do you improve the most satisfying candy bar in the world? You add peanut butter," says Debra Sandler, chief consumer officer. "We know people love the satisfying taste of Snickers and research told us they also love peanut butter and chocolate. Snickers Peanut Butter Squared is the match made in heaven."
Mars rolls out a comprehensive integrated marketing campaign, and the tagline for the new creative campaign reads, "If you like peanut butter and chocolate, you'll love peanut butter and Snickers."
Suggested retail price for each 1.78-oz singles pack (containing two delicious square-shaped bars) is 89 cents.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »