Snickers Debuts Peanut Butter SquaresHackettstown, N.J.-based Mars Chocolate North America rolls out Snickers Peanut Butter Squared the newest variety of its classic Snickers bar. It retains all the ingredients people love about Snickers like peanuts, caramel, nougat and milk chocolate and pairs them with peanut butter.
"How do you improve the most satisfying candy bar in the world? You add peanut butter," says Debra Sandler, chief consumer officer. "We know people love the satisfying taste of Snickers and research told us they also love peanut butter and chocolate. Snickers Peanut Butter Squared is the match made in heaven."
Mars rolls out a comprehensive integrated marketing campaign, and the tagline for the new creative campaign reads, "If you like peanut butter and chocolate, you'll love peanut butter and Snickers."
Suggested retail price for each 1.78-oz singles pack (containing two delicious square-shaped bars) is 89 cents.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »