Kettle Brand Makes A Bold Flavor Play With Zesty Ranch Krinkle Cut Potato ChipsSalem, Ore. –based Kettle Brand, a division of Diamond Foods introduces Kettle Zesty Ranch Krinkle Cut potato chips. Rounding out Kettle Brand's popular Krinkle Cut line, Zesty Ranch kicks up the creamy ranch flavor on a crunchy, thick potato chip with natural onion and black pepper blended with tangy sour cream and savory herbs.
All Kettle Brand Potato Chips are made with only the finest potatoes and delicious blends of all natural, non-GMO ingredients and seasonings – no trans fats, no artificial colors or flavors and no preservatives. They are gluten-free, soy-free, rennet-free, Kosher dairy, and vegetarian. A generous serving of 13 chips is only 150 calories.
"Not your typical ranch experience, Zesty Ranch is savory with a peppery kick, followed by lightly tangy sour cream layered on the ultimate crunchy chip," says Carolyn Richards, Kettle Brand chief flavor architect. "This is ranch done right."
Suggested retail price for a 2-oz bag is $1.09-$1.19, for a 5-oz bag it is $1.99- $2.49 and for a 9-oz bag $2.99-$3.49.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »