Kettle Brand Makes A Bold Flavor Play With Zesty Ranch Krinkle Cut Potato ChipsSalem, Ore. –based Kettle Brand, a division of Diamond Foods introduces Kettle Zesty Ranch Krinkle Cut potato chips. Rounding out Kettle Brand's popular Krinkle Cut line, Zesty Ranch kicks up the creamy ranch flavor on a crunchy, thick potato chip with natural onion and black pepper blended with tangy sour cream and savory herbs.
All Kettle Brand Potato Chips are made with only the finest potatoes and delicious blends of all natural, non-GMO ingredients and seasonings – no trans fats, no artificial colors or flavors and no preservatives. They are gluten-free, soy-free, rennet-free, Kosher dairy, and vegetarian. A generous serving of 13 chips is only 150 calories.
"Not your typical ranch experience, Zesty Ranch is savory with a peppery kick, followed by lightly tangy sour cream layered on the ultimate crunchy chip," says Carolyn Richards, Kettle Brand chief flavor architect. "This is ranch done right."
Suggested retail price for a 2-oz bag is $1.09-$1.19, for a 5-oz bag it is $1.99- $2.49 and for a 9-oz bag $2.99-$3.49.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »