Tyson Adds QuesaDippers to Any'tizers Line
Busy families will appreciate the rollout of Springdale, Ark.-based Tyson Foods Inc.'s Tyson Any'tizers QuesaDippers, new protein-packed frozen snacks featuring two salsa dipping sauces.
As the newest addition to the popular Any'tizers line (launched in 2007) of easy-to-prepare frozen snacks, QuesaDippers combine flour tortillas, all-white chicken with seasoning and Monterey Jack cheese. They are available in two varieties, Taco Seasoned Chicken with Zesty Garden Salsa and Fajita Chicken with Cilantro Lime Salsa, and are packed in resealable packaging allowing for easy storage in the freezer to maintain freshness.
These new Any'tizers varieties are perfect for multiple snacking occasions, including impromptu get-togethers (since they are quick and convenient), after-school snacks to keep hunger at bay and feeding your favorite sports fans during (if they are watching) or after (if they are participating) in games.
"Our new Any'tizers QuesaDippers snack varieties with salsa dipping sauces are packed with tasty flavor in every bite to help moms quickly prepare a warm and delicious snack," says Sabrina Bewley, group product manager for Tyson Foods. "Ready to eat in minutes, these snacks are a great solution to have on hand to satisfy the kids after school or to please holiday party guests."
Suggested retail price is $8.99-$9.99.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »