Tillamook Medium Cheddar Sliced Small For Big FunEverything is more fun in miniature, so Tillamook, Ore.-based Tillamook, a brand of the farmer-owned cooperative Tillamook County Creamery Assn., introduces Tillamook Medium Cheddar Mini Slices, a bite-size win for consumers who want to serve sliders or min-burger appetizers --- especially great during big game gatherings.
Available in the dairy aisle cheese case, the convenient pre-cut 2" x 2" mini slices of Tillamook Medium Cheddar cheese are perfectly portioned to fit standard slider buns and crackers, so creating mini masterpieces is simple and fun. Tillamook Medium Cheddar is distinctly rich and creamy with a light nutty flavor, and is made with milk from cows not treated with artificial growth hormones, is naturally aged for more than 60 days and contains no artificial ingredients.
"We've been making our award-winning Medium Cheddar the same way for more than a century, and now we've found a new way to slice it to bring convenience to home entertaining," says Jay Allison, vice president of sales and marketing. "No longer limited to happy hour menus, sliders are one of the hottest restaurant trends, and now home grillers can create the world's best sliders from the World's Best Medium Cheddar."
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »