Resveratrol Wine Time Bar Available NationwideRancho Santa Fe, Calif.-based Rez Vez, Inc., creator and marketer of ground-breaking nutrition bars, rolls out a new flavor -- Resveratrol WineTime Bar-Chocolate-Raspberry -- nationally.
The patent-pending, award-winning WineTime Bar is the first and only nutrition bar containing the highly-acclaimed anti-aging antioxidant resveratrol which is found in the skin of red grapes. Aptly-named, WineTime Bar contains more resveratrol than 50 glasses of red wine. The Chocolate-Raspberry flavor is high in fiber (8g) and contains only 190 calories. It includes extra super fruits --noni, pomegranate, goji, acai, mangosteen and blueberry, is gluten and dairy free and contains no trans fat, hyrdrogenated oils or high fructose corn syrup; no artificial flavors, sweeteners, colors or preservatives, and no cholesterol. There are many resveratrol supplements in the marketplace in pills and beverages but ResVez is the first to produce a food bar. Its bars contain high grade resveratrol from two sources, premium French red grapes, and a 99% pure compound.
"The WineTime bar is a true healthy indulgence," says Malcolm Nicholl, president and CEO. "It is at the convergence of the healthy products market and the gourmet food market. The consumer can get all of the benefits of resveratrol and other important nutrients while enjoying sinfully delicious chocolate bars. It's a win-win."
Suggested retail price is $2.99 per bar.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »