Adora Supplement Offers Calcium, Vitamin D in Chocolate DiskTaking daily supplements can be a chore, but with the launch of Adora Calcium & Vitamin D Supplement, women now have a tasty, indulgent treat to look forward to – and at only 30 calories per serving. The proprietary Adora formula, developed by Meridien, Conn.-based Thompson Brands, a renowned chocolatier, meets women's daily health needs while satiating chocolate cravings. Adora Calcium & Vitamin D Supplement is available in creamy Milk Chocolate and rich Dark Chocolate.
Each indulgent chocolate Adora disk provides up to 50 percent of the DV of calcium plus vitamin D3 and magnesium for optimal absorption, supporting total body health through a variety of life stages: PMS and menstrual cramps, pregnancy, menopause and for the 44 million Americans affected by osteoporosis. Thompson's process for manufacturing Adora Calcium & Vitamin D Supplements meets the utmost quality control and standards and is regulated by the FDA. The calcium carbonate, vitamin D3, and magnesium all meet United States Pharmacopeia (USP) standards.
"After a great deal of research, we have perfected the formula for a delicious tasting calcium and vitamin D supplement that is made from all-natural premium chocolate," says Gene Dunkin, CEO of Thompson Brands. "This was not an easy task, considering the delicate balance between the calcium mineral's inherent chalkiness, the recommended daily dosage in each serving size, and the creamy texture and rich flavor we were trying to achieve."
Found nationally at CVS/pharmacy stores, Whole Foods and other retailers, the suggested retail price is $7.99-$9.99.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »