Hormel Foods Adds New Varieties to Two Meat BrandsJust in time for hearty winter meals, Austin, Minn.-based Hormel Foods introduces new product varieties from two of its brands -- Hormel Cure 81 ham and Lloyd's Woodfire Barbeque.
Containing no preservative, added nitrates or nitrites, Hormel Cure 81 Cherrywood Smoked Ham steaks, provide a unique flavor profile for consumers and are available in single and 3-packs. The diced and cubed products are ideal as recipe ingredients, with suggestions and measurement conversions right on the package. New varieties include: 12-oz Cherrywood smoked ham steaks (3 pack), with a suggested retail price of $4.39-$4.99; 8-oz Cherrywood smoked ham steak (single) at $3.09-$3.59; 12-oz diced boneless ham at $4.39-$4.99; and 12-oz cubed boneless ham at $4.39-$4.99.
New from Lloyd's is a line of Lloyd's Woodfire Barbeque sauceless smoked meats. These authentic, premium meats are slow smoked for 9-10 hours using real hard woods like hickory to highlight their unique flavors. Available in 12-oz packages of Pulled Pork and Pulled Chicken, they are a start to a great-tasting meal; Just heat for two minutes, then add your favorite sauce for a taste that's all your own. These versatile meats are great in tacos, salads, pizza and more. Suggested retail price is $5.99.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »