Beech-Nut Teams With Disney for New Line of Toddler Foods
Glendale, Calif.-based Disney Consumer Products and Beech-Nut Nutrition Corp., Amsterdam, N.Y., introduce a line of tasty and nutritious toddler foods featuring Disney's Winnie the Pooh characters. The new line is made with natural ingredients and has a great taste that even picky toddlers will love.
Highlighting Disney's long-term commitment to providing more nutritious food options for kids, the Beech-Nut toddler food line for ages 12 months and older have no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. The products adhere to Beech-Nut's strict ingredient standards in order to maintain an authentic taste and provide nutritious and delicious food for this active age group. The packaging features favorite Disney characters including Winnie the Pooh, Tigger and Piglet.
Beech-Nut toddler food is fortified with vitamins and minerals and contains valuable nutrients, fiber, whole grains, fruit, yogurt, vegetables and protein. The line features meals, sides, snacks and juices including:
- Steamies -- These complete meals have a home-style taste and texture and cook via a unique steam-cooking process. They're available in 10 varieties and retail for $2.49 each.
- Goodies -- Made with Chiquita Bananas and whole grains, Goodies Banana Bites ($1.95-$2.05) offer a more nutritious choice for snack time. Goodies Mixed Fruit Nibbles ($2.95) come in two flavors (fruit and yogurt). One serving offers 100 percent of the daily recommended serving of vitamin C.
- Juicies -- These 100 percent juice beverages ($2.75) come in refreshing flavor combinations, including white grape and peach, pear blueberry, and apple pomegranate. They offer the benefits of antioxidant superfruits and contain 100 percent of the daily recommended serving of vitamin C.
"Beech-Nut and Disney share a commitment to offer better nutrition choices for children," says Evan Eckman, chief marketing officer at Beech-Nut. "Our 20 new toddler products include whole grain and real fruit snacks and 100 percent juice beverages. They're tasty and nutritious products that moms can feel really good about."
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »