Hinds-Bock Introduces High-Speed Heavy-Duty Industrial Muffin, Cake Depositors
Hinds-Bock Industrial high speed multi-piston, cantilevered depositors are designed to work over conveyors in production bakeries. These industrial depositors are available in many configurations, including vertical designs to take up a limited amount of space on the line.
The equipment provides high speed accurate depositing of muffin, cake and snack batters with or without particulates, and can be used for gluten free products. Speeds are up to and over 1,000 per minute depending on pan configuration, deposit size and batter viscosity. Change spout tooling adds versatility enabling these machines to deposit into multiple panning patterns. Machines feature the latest electronic controls and an extremely robust design.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »