MSBO Spouts Allow For Clean Deposits Of Difficult Products
Hinds-Bock MSBO spouts allow for clean deposits of difficult to handle products like meat, fish, poultry and vegetables. Design features of MSBO spouts include: Positive Shut off; Unique cutting spool; Circumferential air blow off; Cutting spool blow off; PLC controlled multiple cycling of cutting spool; Quick tool free disassembly of contact parts; Heavy duty design.
MSBO spouts can be added to new or existing filling machines. They are ideal for use over tray lines, horizontal vacuum formers and entrée lines that run a wide variety of savory, difficult to run products, where a clean cut off of product is required to maintain a clean seal zone.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »