High Capacity, Energy-Efficient Kettle Chip Fryer Now AvailableHeat and Control's MasterTherm Kettle Fryer can produce any style of kettle chip with excellent consistency. Oil heating is gentle and uniform throughout the fryer, yet rapidly adjusts to changes in product load. The fryer uses a thermal fluid heat exchanger to deliver thermal efficiency to more than 500 finished pounds per hour of batch fried potato chips.
Standard features include continuous fines removal, electro-plated heat exchanger tubes, Chip-Stirr automatic slice agitation system, PLC control for repeatable batch quality, a full-length hood to conserve energy and protect oil quality, a clean-in-place system, and stack Oil Mist Eliminator.
Single and multiple MKTF fryers are available with potato unloading, storage, washing, and peeling equipment, slice feeders, de-oiling centrifuges, seasoning applicators, conveying, inspection and packaging systems.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »