Seamless Floor System Available for Sustainability-Minded ProjectsStonhard recently added a new, environmentally-conscious product, Stonclad G2, to its line of Stonclad floor systems.
Stonclad G2 is a four-component, polyurethane mortar system that incorporates post-industrial recycled glass and rapidly-renewable materials into its composition, making it a good fit for sustainability-minded projects that won't use traditional, epoxy floors. Users of the Stonclad G2 system can expect the same exceptional strength and resistance properties, including resistance to thermal stresses, as Stonhard's very successful Stonclad UT and Stonclad UR systems. And, because it is a seamless system, with no joints for dirt to build up, Stonclad G2 requires just simple maintenance.
For areas where epoxies and even urethanes traditionally do not perform well, such as kitchens, wineries and food processing areas, Stonclad G2's polyurethane formulation makes it a new and high-performing option. Because it omits low VOCs and contains recycled and rapidly- renewable materials, Stonclad G2 contributes LEED points to MR6 and MR 4.1 and 4.2 and is available in 10 standard colors.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »