Tortilla Suave Solves Sticky Tortilla ProblemCaravan Ingredients has developed Tortilla Suave, a conditioner that combines the latest in extended shelf life and anti-stick technology to create long lasting shelf stability while combating difficult sticking situations associated with the production of high quality tortillas.
Consumers are indicating more of a desire to avoid consumption of saturated and trans fats, as well as hydrogenated oils. Additionally, tortilla shoppers are looking for tortillas that are flexible and easy to separate; to them this equates to freshness and functionality.
For the manufacturer, the extended shelf life properties aid in delivering a product that lasts longer. Tortilla Suave was also formulated to be easily applied to existing formulations, without a disruption to current formulas or processes.
- Sensient Colors Offers Accupak Dissolvable Color Bag
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »