Reid Offers New 3D CAD Viewer to CustomersReid Supply Company offers a 3D CAD viewer of drawings of industrial products in their extensive CAD library to help users see their part before downloading it.
When draftsmen, technicians and engineers visit ReidSupply.com they can see the CAD parts they may want to incorporate into their machine designs with just a few clicks of a mouse.
To access the viewer, visitors to the site navigate to the item level view of the product that they are interested in. There, they will have the choice to view or download the free image, if it is available. The company says that more than 90% of their cataloged industrial parts have CAD drawings available.
The Reid CAD drawings are used in 3D and 2D modeling of industrial products, free standing structures, and complicated working systems and work flow processes. Structural drafting and structural design and analysis can all be done through real-to-life CAD drawings with the individual parts being viewed on the new viewer before even purchasing them.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »