Translicer Cutter Produces Continuous Precision SlicesThe E TranSlicer uses a 20-inch wheel and delivers the same types of cuts as its predecessor, the TranSlicer 2000 Cutter. The machine also accepts the same size infeed of 4 inches (102 mm) diameter firm products, more compressible products up to 6 inches (152 mm) diameter, and offers the same production-proven operating principle.
The E TranSlicer provides a newly designed cutting wheel mount/holder assembly that simplifies cutting wheel changeovers. Hinged/sliding access panels offer full access to all key areas of the machine. To further ease washdowns, surfaces are sloped. Sanitary design ensures that all mechanical components are separated from the food zone. Electrical cables are slightly raised off of the machine frame to simplify washdowns and alleviate trapped food particulates.
The E TranSlicer is available with across-the-line start or with a variable frequency drive. Other options include a prep table to assist operators and a remote operator stop button. The integrated electrical box uses circuit breakers instead of fuses and incorporates a brake motor button to easily release the brake when needed. Durable stainless steel guardlocks and sensors offer indicator lights that illuminate when guardlocks are properly engaged.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »