Spiral Belting Has Simplified Procurement SolutionAshworth now supplies metal or plastic belts for both lotension and self-stacking spirals, making it easier for customers to order and get support for every type of spiral belt.
The advancements in manufacturing capabilities and more than 40 years of spiral expertise paved the way for Ashworth to offer the comprehensive line of lotension spiral belts, and ExactaStack, a drop-in replacement belt for self-stacking spirals. Ashworth’s offering of both lotension and self-stacking spiral belts gives customers an efficient "one-source supplier" solution.
Ashworth’s lotension spiral belts include the stainless steel Omni-Pro as well as its plastic Advantage, a spiral belt that is USDA Accepted for meat and poultry.
Ashworth's ExactaStack is available in all widths, tier heights, and mesh configurations for both spliced-in sections and complete self-stacking belt replacements. In addition, ExactaStack has integrated Advantage modules.
Phone: (800) 682-4594
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »