Sanitary Probes with Integral Transmitter Meet Standards for Clean-in-Place ProcessesThe 3-A Approved Omega PRS-TMM12 series transducers are designed for use in Sanitary or Hygienic Clean-in-Place applications in the food, dairy and beverage industries.
These transducers are manufactured with 316L stainless steel housings that meet the dimensional and finish requirements of 3-A Standard 74-03 and ASME BPE-2007, and are welded and processed to provide a clean, smooth, 32 microinch or better surface finish in the wetted areas for Clean-in-Place processes.
Price Starts $225
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »