Lean Cuisine Introduces Savory Spring Rolls Snacks
Packed with 100 percent white meat chicken, melted cheeses, crisp vegetables and flavorful sauces, Lean Cuisine Spring Rolls from Nestlé Prepared Foods Co., Solon, Ohio, offer a snacking experience you can enjoy at the office or at home. Hot, crispy and savory, each recipe is crafted to satisfy anytime of the day.
Recent surveys show 74 percent of women snack in between lunch and dinner; but oftentimes, bad choices lead to feelings of remorse. With these new recipes, all portioned at 200 calories per serving and containing 1-2g of fiber, it's easy to be smart about snacking. Each box contains two servings, with three crispy spring rolls per serving. So you can go ahead and nibble, crunch and enjoy.
Varieties include: Garlic Chicken Spring Rolls (white meat chicken, garlic, spinach, caramelized onions and Parmesan cheese), Thai-Style Chicken Spring Rolls (white meat chicken, shredded cabbage, julienne yellow carrots and spicy red coconut curry) and Fajita-Style Chicken Spring Rolls (white meat chipotle chicken, corn, black beans, bell peppers and onions.
"We all have cravings at snack time, but there are so many boring choices out there," says Christine Dahm, VP of marketing for Lean Cuisine. "Snacking should be enjoyable and something we look forward to. And that's why we're introducing new Lean Cuisine Spring Rolls. They're crispy, crunchy and they taste great. People will never believe snacking can be this delicious without the guilt."
Suggested retail price is $3.59.
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »