Bosco Launches Milk Chocolate Covered Bosco Chocolate Bar
Bosco, America's favorite chocolate syrup for more than 80 years and a pop culture iconic brand, launches an all-natural 3.5-oz milk chocolate covered Bosco Chocolate Bar distributed by Boston-based The Praim Group.
"The Praim Group is known for its efficient and stream line approach to helping food brands maneuver and conquer the tricky world of logistics, marketing and sales," says Steve Sanders, CEO Bosco Products Co., Montvale, N.J. "We're so excited for Bosco to have a chocolate bar. It will make a great nostalgic gift for that special someone, or is simply perfect as an afternoon chocolate fix."
Created in 1928, Bosco Chocolate Syrup is sold worldwide. With a long and iconic Hollywood history, it was used as fake blood in the shower scene in Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho (1960) and in Night of the Living Dead (1968). Shrek loves Bosco, and most famously George Costanza in a Seinfeld episode revealed his cherished ATM pin was "Bosco."
"Nostalgic candy is a hot trend so it's the perfect time to introduce the Bosco Chocolate Bar," says Paul Pruett, CEO of The Praim Group, which also serves as brokers for Bosco Chocolate Syrup. "Generations have grown up with Bosco Chocolate Syrup and our team believes the Bosco Chocolate Bar is the perfect brand extension. It's an honor to be trusted to help expand this legacy."
Suggested retail price $1.99 to $2.49.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »