Pretzel Pete Pearls Now Available in Three Asian-Themed Seasonings
Lansdale, Pa.-based SB Global Foods Inc. launches three flavors of Pretzel Pete Pearls, small, round-shaped pretzel balls flavored with Asian-themed seasonings and packed in 4.5-oz bags. Intriguing flavors include Wasabi, Szechuan and Coconut Curry-seasoned.
"Pretzel Pete Pearls represent the first full product line that combines a traditional U.S. snack base (pretzel) with popular Asian-flavors," says President Karl Brown.
SB Global expects to leverage off major demographic and cultural trends including the expanding palette of mainstream America to include Asian flavors and cuisine, the steady growth of the Asian-American population within the U.S., and the ongoing demand for new and bolder taste profiles.
"Pretzel Pete Pearls feed into all three of these trends and deliver an impactful, truly unique snack experience at a very reasonable price," adds Brown.
Suggested retail price for the 4.5oz bags is $1.99 to $2.99.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »