Pretzel Pete Pearls Now Available in Three Asian-Themed Seasonings
Lansdale, Pa.-based SB Global Foods Inc. launches three flavors of Pretzel Pete Pearls, small, round-shaped pretzel balls flavored with Asian-themed seasonings and packed in 4.5-oz bags. Intriguing flavors include Wasabi, Szechuan and Coconut Curry-seasoned.
"Pretzel Pete Pearls represent the first full product line that combines a traditional U.S. snack base (pretzel) with popular Asian-flavors," says President Karl Brown.
SB Global expects to leverage off major demographic and cultural trends including the expanding palette of mainstream America to include Asian flavors and cuisine, the steady growth of the Asian-American population within the U.S., and the ongoing demand for new and bolder taste profiles.
"Pretzel Pete Pearls feed into all three of these trends and deliver an impactful, truly unique snack experience at a very reasonable price," adds Brown.
Suggested retail price for the 4.5oz bags is $1.99 to $2.99.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »