Pretzel Pete Pearls Now Available in Three Asian-Themed Seasonings
Lansdale, Pa.-based SB Global Foods Inc. launches three flavors of Pretzel Pete Pearls, small, round-shaped pretzel balls flavored with Asian-themed seasonings and packed in 4.5-oz bags. Intriguing flavors include Wasabi, Szechuan and Coconut Curry-seasoned.
"Pretzel Pete Pearls represent the first full product line that combines a traditional U.S. snack base (pretzel) with popular Asian-flavors," says President Karl Brown.
SB Global expects to leverage off major demographic and cultural trends including the expanding palette of mainstream America to include Asian flavors and cuisine, the steady growth of the Asian-American population within the U.S., and the ongoing demand for new and bolder taste profiles.
"Pretzel Pete Pearls feed into all three of these trends and deliver an impactful, truly unique snack experience at a very reasonable price," adds Brown.
Suggested retail price for the 4.5oz bags is $1.99 to $2.99.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »