Comax Assists Food and Beverage Manufacturers In Masking Salt FlavorComax's Sodium-Masking Flavors are natural, water-soluble ingredients that effectively eliminate the potentially unpleasant, salty taste of isotonic beverages, among other products, while emphasizing the sweetness inherent in the recipe. Sodium-Masking Flavors are also used in some juices, pharmaceutical products, dairy goods and other applications where a certain level of sodium is necessary. Like most of Comax's masking flavors, each sodium-masking formula is custom-designed to suit specific applications. Comax works closely with its customers to help determine the optimal masking flavor for the exact recipe of a given product.
Comax Sodium-Masking Flavors are among the product offerings of the company's FlavorLab Division, which also include other special-purpose flavors like Sweetness Enhancer, Bitter Blocker, Acid Reduction and Caffeine Mask.
- Sensient Colors Offers Accupak Dissolvable Color Bag
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »