SaviSeeds, a Nut Alternative, is Rich in Omega-3s
Port Coquitlam, B.C., Canada-based Sequel Naturals Ltd. introduces SaviSeeds, which look like nuts, taste like nuts and snack like nuts, but are actually a natural nut alternative. These super-seeds from the rainforests of Peru are one of the most nutritionally dense functional foods available and are poised to capture the hearts of health conscious individuals. With a rich source of heart-healthy omega-3s at 7,000mg per serving, gluten-free, naturally loaded with highly concentrated antioxidants, an exceptional source of plant-based protein; each serving is packed with 8g of protein and 20 percent of the RDI of fiber, and at 190 calories per serving, they provide energy-sustaining nourishment at a small caloric cost.
Known as the "Inca Peanut," SaviSeeds are the same sacha inchi seeds that have been enjoyed in Peru for centuries, but are just now coming to North America in three delicious flavors: Cocoa Kissed -- coated in rich dark chocolate; Karmalized -- lightly glazed in sugar cane; and Oh Natural -- dusted in sea salt.
Suggested retail price for a 5-oz bag is $9.99 and $2.99 for a 1-oz snack pack.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »