Keeping up with Food Trends: Kettle Cuisine Adds Two Trendy Soup Varieties
Whether your customers are looking for classic comforts or global adventures Chelsea, Mass.-based Kettle Cuisine launches two, made from scratch, on-trend varieties to please the most discerning palettes.
Varieties include: Yankee Bean & Bacon Soup – Reminiscent of early New England, this soup builds upon two top foodservice trends, the resurgence of comfort foods and bacon as a predominant ingredient across all menu categories. White beans are slowly simmered in handcrafted beef stock and blended with sautéed all natural bacon and fresh potatoes for a soul warming experience; and Indian Lentil Stew – As global flavors and "street" foods continue to spread throughout the industry, Indian cuisine is taking center stage. Staying true to the authentic flavors of the region, Indian Lentil Stew begins by sautéing garlic, ginger and red curry to flavor simmering lentils, tomatoes, and spinach and is finished with a touch of sesame oil and fresh herbs.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »