Freeze-dried Cheese Makes Adding Real Cheese To Products EasyAmericans love cheese. In fact, we each eat more than 30 pounds of cheese a year. That's more than a slice a day on average. It is no wonder that cheese continues to be a popular ingredient for a multitude of food products and applications. Its rich texture and distinct flavors are enjoyed, even craved, by consumers. On the healthy side, cheese even provides high levels of protein and calcium, and includes other important nutrients like Vitamin A.
However, real cheese poses a challenge for product developers desiring to use it in dry meal packets, instant dry blends, bread mixes, or other similar products. Van Drunen Farms has a solution—Freeze-dried Cheese. It is available in powder or shred format, and in multiple varieties including: Cheddar, Colby, Monterey Jack and Mozzarella. And if your project requires a specialty cheese for a unique look or flavor, do not hesitate to ask, as always, customization is our specialty.
- Sensient Colors Offers Accupak Dissolvable Color Bag
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »