Cretors Introduces the Model 40 Continuous Hot Air Popper
C. Cretors and Company introduces the Model 40 Continuous Hot Air Popper, the newest addition to its hot air popping equipment line. Ideal for caramel corn shops and other concession locations, the popper produces up to 40 pounds of popcorn in an hour.
The Model 40 machine pops kernels in a steady current of hot air, creating uniform popcorn with very little scrap. A built in sifter removes unpopped and undersized kernels, while a digital control panel allows the operator to set an exact temperature for the best popping efficiency depending on the grade and popcorn used.
The stainless steel popper is a smaller version of Cretors’ original Model 80 Continuous Hot Air Popper, measuring in at 34”D x 62”W x 57.5”H. Customers can add the Cretors 50 pound Caramelizer for a complete popper and coater combination that creates consistently coated caramel popcorn.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »