Vibratory Classifier Separates Up To 70 Tons Per Hour
Kason introduces a new Vibroscreen High Capacity, Two-Deck Classifier which separates up to 70 tons per hour of bulk solids into three fractions.
Measuring 100 inches in diameter, it classifies bulk foods, dairy products, and other materials ranging from dry bulk solids to solids-laden slurries.
Quick-disconnect clamps between each screen frame provide rapid interior access for inspection, screen changes and wash down. An optional Air-Lift device pneumatically raises any of the screen frames, enabling one operator to rapidly perform what was previously a two-person task.
The classifier contains two horizontal screens located one above the other in a vertical, cylindrical housing supported on a circular base by rugged springs. An imbalanced weight gyratory motor affixed to the housing imparts vibration.
Material to be separated is fed onto the center of the top screen, whose mesh is the largest. Oversize particles are moved to the screen periphery in a spiral pathway, and discharged through an outlet, while undersize particles drop through to the center of the next screen. The mesh sizes become progressively smaller toward the bottom of the screener.
The gravity-fed unit can operate on a batch or continuous basis. Constructed of epoxy-coated carbon steel, it is also offered in stainless steel finished to industrial or sanitary standards.
Other options include various anti-blinding devices, Clean In Place construction, and automatic lubrication systems.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »