Hinds-Bock Manufactures Family of Fillers/Depositors for Use Over Horizontal Vacuum Formers
Hinds-Bock manufactures a family of fillers/depositors for use over horizontal vacuum formers. They are ideal for accurate, clean filling of liquid or moist products ranging from water, thin brine or marinades to viscous potatoes, peanut butter, jams and jellies, candy or cheese. Ideal for value added meat, fish or poultry applications requiring the addition of sauce. Large port openings enable the gentle passage of particulates such as; fruit slices or large potato pieces in deli salads.
They are available in both standard and custom machines in sizes to match package configuration. Optional features include diving or traveling spouts for product distribution, hopper agitation, heated or cooled machines and a large family of positive shut-off spouts. Pressure fed fillers for viscous products that do not self level are available.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »