Bottle Packer Offers Quick Changeover To Full Range Of Sizes, Pack Patterns
The A-B-C's Model 101 case packer is designed with complete gripper assemblies for all pack/bottle patterns that each packager requires to eliminate time-consuming gripper adjustment, and guide rail placement is simplified with sliding and locking handles to allow quick adjustment to the new specification.
In three steps, the changeover is completed:
- Step 1- unbolt and replace the gripper assembly
- Step 2- slide product guide rails to new settings
- Step 3- select the new container style at the operator control panel, which activates the proper machine actions for the new product/case handling.
Setup testing is virtually eliminated, further reducing changeover downtime.
The Model 101 packs glass and plastic bottles, jugs, jars and specialty shapes, as well as metal and composite cans and many styles of cartons. The servo-driven pick and place operation ensures gentle product handling to maintain container and label integrity, and containers are packed under full control from the conveyor to the shipper.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »