Sensient Colors Adds Iridescence to Food Products through SensiPearl TechnologySensient Colors offers SensiPearl, a pearlescent pigment product line. SensiPearl technology differentiates food products through luster effects, color shifts and iridescent shimmers. These FDA approved mica and titanium dioxide based pigments add innovative visual effects to foods such as cereals, confections, frosting, marshmallows, gelatin desserts, hard and soft candies and chewing gums. SensiPearl is available in a variety of custom colors.
According to the company, SensiPearl technology offers two consumer-driven benefits: SensiPearl creates a pearlized look that adds novelty and is listed on label declarations as a natural ingredient.
SensiPearl is available in a one-step SpectraCoat Pearl Dispersion application. The coating system is evenly distributed and produces a high-gloss appearance, reduces dusting during processing, and may reduce the need for specialized spray equipment.
- Sensient Colors Offers Accupak Dissolvable Color Bag
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »