Potato Frying gets a Cleaner LabelConsumers are looking for healthier foods and want to see a cleaner label on the products they consume.
Caravan Ingredients introduces a new application under the Trancendim line of high diglycerides, Trancendim oil for potato frying. Oils using Trancendim for potato par frying produce a product with zero grams trans fat, allowing for a cleaner label by removing palm oil and hydrogenation.
Using Trancendim in potato par frying can decrease saturated fatty acids while providing the necessary structure to prevent freezer clumping and crumbing. Additionally, using Trancendim has no impact on finished product sensory attributes. Consumers will get a healthier product, without having to sacrifice on the taste they are accustomed to.
- Sensient Colors Offers Accupak Dissolvable Color Bag
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »