Integrity Seal Technology To Dramatically Reduce PackagingInternational Food Partners introduces Integrity Seal sealing technology for flexible packaging that is expected to save food manufacturers thousands of tons of film per year, while also providing greater seal integrity.
Integrity Seal is a retro fit system for use on vertical form fill seal and horizontal flow wrap machines. The system uses new generation weld technology to produce very narrow bead seals that are 1mm wide compared with conventional crimp seals which are typically 15mm wide. Seals can be hermetic if required, and improve product quality and give longer shelf life.
McCain Foods recently installed Integrity Seal on all its filling machines in its three main factories in the UK
Currently, the Integrity Seal system is in use on frozen foods and whole potatoes, but there is the potential to expand use of this new technology to many other categories including other fresh produce; cereals; crisps, nuts and fruits snack packs; bakery products including cakes and bread; and confectionery.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »