Kashi Adds Golden Goodness to Its Line Up of Cereals
Kashi Co., a La Jolla, Calif.-based unit of Kellogg Co., adds Kashi Golden Goodness cereal to its growing family of all-natural foods. Golden Goodness is a combination of flakes and clusters sweetened with a touch of honey and molasses. It features Kashi's unique Seven Whole Grain blend and sweet corn baked into light, toasty flakes paired with crispy, clusters.
With no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors or preservatives, Golden Goodness has flakes that are less processed than traditional flakes. Each serving has plenty of whole grains and is high in fiber (5g), offering positive nutrition while satisfying taste buds. It can also provide a deliciously sweet crunch to yogurt or pancake batter for added whole grains.
"In addition to providing great flavors and a light, crispy texture, our new Kashi Golden Goodness cereal has 43g of whole grains per serving, which is almost the recommended daily amount of 48g recommended by the Whole Grain Council," says Keegan Sheridan, natural food and lifestyle expert at Kashi. "At Kashi, we're constantly looking for new ways to help people and their families achieve optimal health and wellness through our foods. With families of our own, we also strive to make these foods taste great so that both adults and kids can enjoy them."
Kashi also introduces Kashi Berry Blossoms, a cereal composed of tasty graham cereal squares with a cornucopia of real fruits (strawberries, blackberries and blueberries), for a natural, tangy sweet taste. It has 18g of whole grains, 5g of fiber and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors or preservatives.
Suggested retail price is $3.99 for Golden Goodness and $3.59 for Berry Blossoms.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »