San-J Introduces Asian-Inspired Gluten-Free SaucesMost Asian sauces are made with wheat-filled soy; hence, they are taboo for adults or kids sensitive to gluten. Now you can serve a scintillating Asian-inspired gluten-free dish with the help of Richmond, Va.-based San-J International Inc.
San-J sauces are organic, 100% natural and certified gluten-free. The line includes: Organic Gluten Free Tamari Soy Sauce (made with 100% soybeans), Organic Gluten Free Reduced Sodium Tamari Soy Sauce, a variety of Gluten Free Asian Cooking Sauces, including Thai Peanut, Szechuan, Teriyaki, Sweet & Tangy, Asian BBQ and Orange, and Gluten-Free Asian Salad Dressings, available in Tamari Sesame, Tamari Peanut and Tamari Ginger.
Suggested retail price for Organic Gluten-free Tamari Soy Sauce is $2.69, Gluten-free Asian Cooking Sauces is $3.69, Asian Salad Dressings is $3.00, and Gluten-free Crackers (Tamari Brown Rice, Tamari Brown Sesame Brown Rice, Tamari Black Sesame Brown Rice and Teriyaki Sesame Brown Rice is $3.69.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »