San-J Introduces Asian-Inspired Gluten-Free SaucesMost Asian sauces are made with wheat-filled soy; hence, they are taboo for adults or kids sensitive to gluten. Now you can serve a scintillating Asian-inspired gluten-free dish with the help of Richmond, Va.-based San-J International Inc.
San-J sauces are organic, 100% natural and certified gluten-free. The line includes: Organic Gluten Free Tamari Soy Sauce (made with 100% soybeans), Organic Gluten Free Reduced Sodium Tamari Soy Sauce, a variety of Gluten Free Asian Cooking Sauces, including Thai Peanut, Szechuan, Teriyaki, Sweet & Tangy, Asian BBQ and Orange, and Gluten-Free Asian Salad Dressings, available in Tamari Sesame, Tamari Peanut and Tamari Ginger.
Suggested retail price for Organic Gluten-free Tamari Soy Sauce is $2.69, Gluten-free Asian Cooking Sauces is $3.69, Asian Salad Dressings is $3.00, and Gluten-free Crackers (Tamari Brown Rice, Tamari Brown Sesame Brown Rice, Tamari Black Sesame Brown Rice and Teriyaki Sesame Brown Rice is $3.69.
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »